Industrial Heat Sealers
Heat Sealing Equipment
IMPAK designs and manufactures sealing equipment from tabletop sealers to large-frame freestanding machines with seal widths of 240.Ē We build sealers for industrial use, clean-room settings, and even for home and retail use. Continuous band sealers, chamber vacuum sealers, portable hand held sealers, vacuum sealers with optional nitrogen-flush, large frame circular sealers, tube sealers, cup sealers, and more below.
In addition to our stock equipment, we also custom-build machinery and offer repair and retrofit services, regardless of the brand. If your machine canít deliver accurate readings of time, temperature or pressure, every time, itís time to evaluate a machine with us.
Need precise control of time, temperature and pressure?
Upgrade to the Intelligent Sealing System (iS2).
Digital control over time, temperature and pressure, plus a touch screen interface, recipe storage and more.
- Single Tube Sealers
- Single-tube sealers for use in laboratories, production lines, R&D facilities and quality control groups. Stainless-steel and powder-coated models.
- Electric Vacuum Sealer
- The Electric Vacuum Sealer is an all-electric industrial vacuum sealer ideal for medical and clean room use.
- Tabletop Impulse Sealers
- A wide range of tabletop heat sealers with validatable options, commonly used as medical pouch sealers. Clean-room ready.
- Explosion Proof Sealers
- Certified explosion proof heat and vacuum sealers built for safe use in HazLocs. This custom upgrade is available on many of our standard units.
- Self Contained Vacuum Sealers
- The PNG460ED features an all metal powder coated housing, stainless steel retractable nozzle, and solid state controls.
- MasterWeld 1200
- MODEL: MW1200-25
48 inch wide unit with top and bottom 1.0" wide sealbars.
- Rapid Sealers
- May be the most efficient, versatile semi-automic sealing equipment machines available for a wide range of applications in the market place today.
- Chamber Vacuum Sealers
- Available in table top, single and double chamber models.
- Foot Pedal Sealers
- Ideal for sealing large heavy bags. With a foot to control the seal, the hands are free to feed the machine.
- Pneumatic Tube Sealers
- The TP-30 Pneumatically-operated Plastic Tube Sealer is capable of sealing up to 3,000 tubes per hour.
- Liquid/Paste Filler
- Piston filling machines are specifically designed to allow for accurate fill volumes of both thick and thin products.
- PneuVak (ZVAK 2.0)
- Industrial grade Stainless Steel Vaccuum and Gas Flush Sealer. Same advanced features as the original ZVAK, with new auto-stop safety feature & increased air-flow rate for faster production.
- CounterMate Home Vacuum Series
- Professional quality sealers for use at home and in small production settings.
- Keepfresh Home Vacuum Sealer
- Home vacuum sealer that combines the benefits of compact design and efficiency.
- Impulse Sealers
- EXCELLENT for all types of plastic bags providing a wider (5mm vs 2mm) and STRONGER seal.
- The PIK N PAK System is capable of opening and sealing most types of printed or unprinted pre-made pouches at a rate of up to 20 bags per minute.
- Hot Jaw Sealers
- The jaws are sufficient to close any size or type of heat sealable multi-layer structure.
- iS2 Validatable Sealers
- The iS2 thermal impulse sealer is ideal for all tabletop medical pouch-sealing applications where budget or space is a paramount concern.
- Hippo Vacuum Sealer
- A compact, powerful nozzle-style vacuum sealer with easy one-touch operation. With just two buttons, it offers 3 operating modes: automatic, semi-automatic, and seal only.