SORBENTSYSTEMS.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.sorbentsystems.com).
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except
where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect
- With whom it is shared
- How it can be corrected
- How it is secured
- How policy changes will be communicated
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not commit to notifying you of changes to this policy; however, updates may occur, and it is your responsibility to stay informed about any modifications made.
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.