MIL-PRF-81705E Grade 600m
MIL-PRF-81075E Grade 600M is the ultimate heavy duty moisture barrier laminate specifically designed to be electrostatic protective, electro-magnetic shielding and static dissipative with multiple layers including aluminum, as it is well suited for packaging large machinery and military ordinance. It is water vapor proof, heat-sealable and provides the greatest puncture and tear resistance of any
This electrostatic protective moisture barrier film is on the QPL for MIL-PRF-81705 TY1 CL.1 and is converted in accordance with MIL-DTL-117H.
- Ultimate 32 lbs of puncture resistance.
- Propreitary sealant layer for easy sealability
- Ultra-low MVTR. Protects against damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, ordors and other airborne contaminates
- Heavy duty but yet suitable for vacuum packing.
- Available in Class 100 Clean. Printed material indentification is trapped below a layer of plastic.
- Date and Lot coded for traceability
- Material friendly non-damaging thermal transfer print is standard
- Available in rollstock, tubing and bags with or without zipper
- Lead-free RoHs 2, REACH and conflict minerals compliant.
|Thickness - Average
MD - Average
TD - Average
MD - 7251 psi
TD - 7251 psi
|Puncture Resistance - Average
||MIL-STD-3010 Method 2065
|Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate
||ASTM F1249 (37.8°C, 90% RH)
|Heat Seal Range
||275°F - 500°F
|Seal Strength - Minimum (200°C, 1s, 4 bar)
||≥1 x 104 ᾨ and <1 x 1011 ᾨ
||MIL-STD-3010 Method 4046
IMPAK CORPORATION makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the suitability of these
materials for any specific use. The values shown above were developed from random samples
taken from production material. We believe them to be typical for the product. Actual values
may vary somewhat from those depicted here. Customers should determine product suitability based
upon their own internal criteria.