MIL-PRF-81705E Grade 360m
MIL-PRF-81705E Grade 360M is a durable, flexible, electro static protective, electrostatic and electromagnetic shielding, static dissipative heat sealable laminate. Constructed with an aluminum foil layer, makes it an excellent moisture barrier with superior puncture and tear resistance. Perfect for small bags and large crating applications.
This electrostatic protective moisture barrier film is on the QPL for MIL-PRF-81705 TY1 CL.1 and is converted in accordance with MIL-DTL-117H.
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Propreitary sealant layer for easy sealability
- Low MVTR. Protects against damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, ordors and other airborne contaminates
- Lightweight and puncture resistant. Easily confirms to the shape of products during vacuum packaging.
- Available in Class 100 Clean. Printed material indentification is trapped below a layer of plastic.
- Date and Lot coded for traceability
- Material friendly non-damaging thermal transfer print is standard
- Available in rollstock, tubing and bags with or without zipper
- Lead-free RoHs 2, REACH and conflict minerals compliant.
|Thickness - Average
MD - Average
TD - Average
|Puncture Resistance - Average
||MIL-STD-3010 Method 2065
|Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate
||ASTM F1249 (37.8°C, 90% RH)
|Heat Seal Range
||275°F - 500°F
|Seal Strength - Minimum (200°C, 1s, 4 bar)
||≥1 x 104 ᾨ and <1 x 1011 ᾨ
||MIL-STD-3010 Method 4046
IMPAK CORPORATION makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the suitability of these
materials for any specific use. The values shown above were developed from random samples
taken from production material. We believe them to be typical for the product. Actual values
may vary somewhat from those depicted here. Customers should determine product suitability based
upon their own internal criteria.