Establishing credit with our corporation is a critical issue. We take this issue very seriously and work diligently with the information provided by potential customers to provide them with excellent credit terms.
Your request for open account "Net 30" terms from the company may be denied due to one or more of the following situations:
- Orders must exceed $100.00.
- History of our past business relationship.
- Your credit references may have been unavailable, incorrect, or outdated phone numbers and contact names were provided. If this is the case, you may wish to check the references that you were using and re-submit.
- Average bank balance may be significantly lower than the transaction amount requested from Impak Corporation / Sorbentsystems.com.
- Prior payment history with Impak may not justify the dollar figure requested for an open account situation. Payments made in 35, 40, or even as late as 60 days are far beyond the standard terms of the company.
- Unacceptable or inappropriate "trade references" were provided e.g. Federal Express, UPS, or any shipping service, telephone companies & internet services providers (yes, it does actually happen) or companies with whom the customer has a financial relationship - subsidiaries joint-venture partners, etc.
- If a Credit card was provided at any time and the initial attempt to precess the card was rejected by the cardholder's bank, this will place potential customers under careful scrutiny and usually require that their first order be prepaid.
As a supplier to many high growth customers, we know that arranging credit is an important factor in fueling growth.
Please email us for further assitance.